Tuesday, May 31, 2011

New additions

Ooooo!  I have a new addition to my quilting toolkit.  Isn't it cool?

It comes with a frame too, but I can't put it up just yet.  In the meantime I used the small extension table that came with it.  I couldn't wait to give it a try, so I did some practicing on a small quilt sandwich.  See...

and here is a close up...
Sorry about the poor photo quality...need a bit more practice with both the camera and the MegaQuilter.

I also received this delightful addition to my collection of totes from my Quilted Basket swap partner, Lise from Ontario. 


Then, today, another new addition arrived in the mail quite unexpectedly from Evelina in Italy. She was my secret swap partner in an earlier Mug Rug swap.



Mmmmm, looks like I might just have to take a trip to Tuscany to get the right ingredients.

Till the next time, sew piecefully!!! (excuse the pun)

4 comments:

dutchcomfort said...

Wonderful swap gifts!!

Enjoy your new quilting gadget!

Gina said...

Fun swaps and lucky you with that new quilting machine! Have fun!

JB said...

Congratulations on your new purchase!! Have fun quilting!!

Vicki Miller said...

At least I now have a partner in crime, who gets spoilt rotten too, lol. What a great new tool for you to play with... and create with. looks like you are enjoying it