Friday, August 26, 2011

What to take to a retreat or "collecting WIPs and UFOs"

Well it's off to a quilting retreat this weekend with members of my Quilt Guild.  So I've been busy packing the things that I think I will need. 
There are works in progress....
and some fabric...
and , oh yes...some batting, and let's not forget the rotary cutter.
There we go...all packed including the toothbrush! 
and we're off for some fun stitching, laughing, eating and kibitzing with like minded individuals to see what magical fibre creations we can put together.

Happy quilting till the next time....

4 comments:

dutchcomfort said...

I hope you will have a wonderful time at the retreat!!

Gina said...

Have fun!!!

Vicki Miller said...

I am so in envy of you! Retreats are very hard to come by and book up so fast here, that I hardly ever get a look in. Have a wonderful time!

What Comes Next? said...

I bet you had a blast! Wish I'd been there with all you guys, stitching away, but the hitching was well worth missing it for!