I know this is cliche, but OMG, I've been awarded at Liebster Blog Award! Thank you Carol of Quilting in India for the presentation.
I must admit that I had never heard of this award before and I was somewhat skeptical. I thought I'd "google" the award and see what I could find out.
I tried to find the origins of the Liebster Blog Award, but I wasn't successful. However, I did discover that it most likely originated in Germay because "liebster" means "dearest" or "favourite" in German. I also found out that the award is usually presented to smaller blogs as a form of recognition and support. "Smaller blog" is defined as a blog with fewer than 200 followers. As a recipient you are to:
- Thank the person that nominated you and link back to them.
- Present the award to five other blogs
- Let them know by commenting on their blog
- Post the award on your blog
Now it's up to me to pass the Liebster on to five other bloggers whose work I find inspiring and appreciate. Here are the ones that I would like to spotlight and show appreciation to:
- Janet at What Comes Next?
- Lindy at Art from the Heart
- Vicki at Fibre Art
- Carla at Grace and Favour