The pearls of wisdom were represented by these blocks:
- Goose Tracks for "What's good for the goose is good for the gander"
- Duck's Foot in the Mud for "Like water off a duck's back"
- Hovering Hawks for "Watch like a hawk"
- Lost Goslin for "A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush"
- Crows Nest for "Something to crow about"
- Birds in the Air for "Birds of a feather flock together"
- Hens and Chicks for "Don't count your chickens before they hatch"
Off to do some hand quilting on another UFO. Till the next time, be happy and creative.